Admissions are open for the academic year 2019-2020 for Grades I to VIII, subject to the eligibility and other related rules and regulations.
Obtaining the application form
Parents who wish to apply for admission in Spring Board Academies can obtain the brochure and application from the respective branches.
Criteria for submission of application form
The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date. The following documents should accompany the form:
- Certified copy of School Report of the previous academic year (if applicable).
- Three recent passport size photographs, two stamp size photographs of the child and one photograph of parents.
- One certified copy of Child’s Birth Certificate.
- One certified copy each of details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
- Copy of the T.C. (If possible).
- Aadhar card copy
Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available after confirmed admission with in 15 days. The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Age criteria for application of admission
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to Spring Board academy as on June 1st of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table.
|GRADE 1||5 YEARS 8 MONTHS|
|GRADE 2||6 YEARS 8 MONTHS|
|GRADE 3||7 YEARS 8 MONTHS|
|GRADE 4||8 YEARS 8 MONTHS|
|GRADE 5||9 YEARS 8 MONTHS|
|GRADE 6||10 YEARS 8 MONTHS|
|GRADE 7||11 YEARS 8 MONTHS|
|GRADE 8||12 YEARS 8 MONTHS|