Spring Board International Pre-Schools and Academies
‘Spring Board’ was started in the year 2013 by Mr. Vishnu Manchu, an Actor, Director, Producer, Educationalist and Philanthropist. Within a span of five years, it has emerged as one of the best preschools in India and is currently leading with 75 plus branches.
Spring Board is top International Schools in Hyderabad with the age-appropriate specially designed curriculum. It also offers a plethora of academic and extracurricular activities that keep the children engaged with enthusiasm. Springboard International School is a landmark in Hyderabad which is fast growing as an educational hub of Telangana districts. The school cultivates joy in learning through its curriculum enriching the natural learning urge in the children.
The quench to provide standard education did not cease at rendering pre-schooling alone but ‘Spring Board’ also ventured into Primary and High school education in the year 2016, and has established seven Academies so far in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and is expanding its roots across other States as well.
The Best International School – Spring Board Academy
‘Spring Board’ was started in the year 2013 by Mr. Vishnu Manchu, an Actor, Director, Producer, Educationalist and Philanthropist. Within a span of four years, it has emerged as one of the best preschools in India and is currently leading with 75 plus branches. The quench to provide standard education did not cease at rendering pre-schooling alone but ‘Spring Board’ also ventured into Primary high school education in the year 2016, and has established 7 Academies so far in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and is expanding its roots across other States as well.
Spring Board has been focusing on the overall holistic development of children and aims at providing quality education and nurturing the children with knowledge as well as competitive spirit for creative learning. The essence of Education at ‘Spring Board’ is commemoration of uniqueness of a child. For a young citizen, it is the “all” that matters, rather than proficiency in a single aspect. The curriculum at Spring Board is designed in such a way that it balances academics, co-curricular activities, and personality development of a child. Besides we aspire to instill the leadership qualities in a child along with discipline, respect and concern for each other. Spring Board fosters the Joy of Learning. Our qualified and experienced staff work in the direction of evolving a community of learners equipped with 21st century skills to help them face the challenges of the future world.
We, at Spring Board, ensure that we are delivering not just a good education but an education for good.
Spring Board Facilities
Vision and Mission: Our prime vision is to develop in each child 21st century competencies and help them reach their full potential in a safe and comfortable learning environment so that they are equipped with skills to navigate a fast-changing world and grow up to become:
- A confident person
- A self-directed learner
- An active contributor
- A responsible citizen
The vision of Spring Board envisages:
- To create an excellent educational institution that incorporates human values with the highest quality of teaching and learning methodologies using modern technology-driven tools for preparing a well-rounded personality for our society
- To give every student an access to world-class infrastructure, and an innovative curriculum that promotes the all-round development of the child imbibing traditional values
- To inspire a lifelong love of learning by providing a thoughtful, nurturing environment for children that fosters creativity, independence and social confidence in a dynamic, joyful setting that is respectful of each child’s needs and individuality
The Spring Board School has pledged to prepare innovative, skilled and economically independent individuals, who will be leaders in their respective fields. The school aims to provide:
- A sensitive consideration to a multi-ethnic mix of children, where we respect and tolerate people regardless of their faith, beliefs or characteristics
- To provide a warm, caring environment through play and work, when the child is ready
- To be an extension of home and to teach trust
- To encourage mutual respect and social skills
- To have a positive approach to school life
- To teach fundamental values
- To have a happy and safe environment; and
- Spirituality and worship in a non-denominational setting
Our philosophy is based on progressivism, Social reconstructionism, Existentialism, Essentialism and Perrenialism. Here the progressivism, Social Reconstructionism, and Existentialism view a learner as the centre of classroom activities. Working with student interests and needs, teachers serve as guides and facilitators in assisting students to reach their goals. The emphasis is on the future, and on preparing students to be independent-thinking adults.
- Progressivists strive for relevant and hands-on learning
- Social reconstructionists want students to actively work to improve society
- Existentialists give students a complete freedom and complete responsibility, with regard to their education
Essentialism and Perennialism give teachers the power to choose the curriculum, organize the school day, and construct classroom activities. The curriculum reinforces a predominantly universal heritage and disciplined in the proven strategies of the past.
- Essentialists focus on cultural literacy
- Perennialists work from the Great Books