‘Spring Board’ was started in the year 2013 by Mr. Vishnu Manchu, an Actor, Director, Producer, Educationalist and Philanthropist are just a second home for children. Schools are an essential stepping stone for children’s to keep their tiny steps out of their home in to new environment. Next
- We not only focus on the skills development of children but also enhances their overall communication skills. We focus on the overall holistic development of children and aims at providing quality education and nurturing the children with knowledge as well as competitive spirit for creative learning.
- Children will learn to strengthen their social and emotional development. Our school provides an environment for children to explore, gain a sense of self, play with peers and build self-confidence.
- We indulge in activities such as art and craft, storytelling, games and many more.
- The curriculum facilities and personal attention given to the kids all play a crucial role in determining the best from the rest. The curriculum at Spring Board is designed in such a way that it balances academics, co-curricular activities, and personality development of a child. Besides we aspire to instill the leadership qualities in a child along with discipline, respect and concern for each other.
- We have trained teachers who are devoted to the cause of child education in a scientific and regulated manner. We fosters the Joy of Learning. Our qualified and experienced staff work in the direction of evolving a community of learners equipped with 21st century skills to help them face the challenges of the future world.
- School building is very spacious and beautiful with a huge outdoor play area.
- “NANDGOKULAM SCHOOLS TRUST” started in March 2020 with a Mission to impart high quality education in a safe positive learning environment that builds the foundation for lifelong learning. We provide a safe, developmentally appropriate, nurturing environment that promotes social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth, as well as a positive self-image and a love of learning. We are an early childhood service which aims to provide a child-focused environment for children aged between 2 and 6 years of age where the curriculum emerges from the interests, strengths and needs of the children
- Our Vision is to develop and uphold best practice in the provision of an early childhood service. We understand that best practice relies on maintaining a professional attitude and approach at all times.
- We are committed to increasing professionalism through skill and knowledge development, following trends in early childhood education and promoting staff development.
- The educators will be reflective of our practices, provide an inclusive learning environment, review service provision and respond to community needs. We acknowledge the need to be proactive in promoting our service in the community and be advocates for our profession, our families and children.
- Our goal is to have each parent and child excited to be part of our system each day
- We have CC TV camera access for day care parents.
- We provide Breakfast (if needed) lunch and evening snacks for day care kids.
- We use pure Aqua drinking water for kids.
- We have ball pool and small pool playing area for kids.
- We have outdoor playing area where in we have slide, sand pit, swimming pool.
8th main, Banashankari 2nd stage,
8th main, Banashankari 2nd stage,